LinkedIn Talent Solutions developed a very useful guide for HR interviewers to screen candidates in terms of soft skills… Why not using this list to get prepared?
These are the most popular questions:
- Adaptability: Tell me about a time when you were asked to do something you had never done before. How did you react? What did you learn?
- Culture fit: What are the three things that are most important to you in a job?
- Collaboration: Give an example of when you had to work with someone who was difficult to get along with. How did you handle interactions with that person?
- Leadership: Tell me about the last time something significant didn’t go according to plan at work. What was your role? What was the outcome?
- Growth potential: Recall a time when your manager was unavailable when a problem arose. How did you handle the situation? With whom did you consult?
- Prioritisation: Tell me about a time when you had to juggle several projects at the same time. How did you organize your time? What was the result?
Click here to download the full document including 30+ questions.